during the last two days Emeric and me went seperately to Macchu Pichu.
I took a guided trip through the Valle Sagrado (Sacred Valley of the Inkas) to Aguas Calientes, to climb Macchu Pichu the following day. Emeric took several lokal busses to reach Aguas Calientes. Next day we both went up seperately to Macchu Pichu.
Later at night we met again in Cuzco, sharing our experiences of the last two days.
It was an incredible day, seeing the beautiful landscape, the mountains, the ruins.
Hopefully I can upload a few pictures. Internet connections are like Peruvian roads. sometimes they like you, sometimes, they dont...
Next day we take a bus to Copacabana (Lake Titicaca), then we are going to La Paz and to Uyuni.
When we find the first good internet connection, we will show more pics.
Till next time
Maik & Emeric
So, here are a few further pics:
This one is from Pisac.
This one is Machu Pichu (view from Wayna Pichu):
Hallo Maik and Emeric!
ReplyDeleteIndeed, this is a fantastic view across famous ruins and the valley! Can you imagine that I would like to see this too, after reading so much about Inkas?
What an exciting und hard trip going from Cuzco to Macchu Pichu in the last few days.
Best regards from
Elisabeth
Hola Amigos,
ReplyDeleteas I can see, you seem to have a good time in South America for the first days. The only thing I wonder: what about the first trip separately? Probably the French guy is spending his holiday and not willed to move his feet without a board...
In Hamburg everything is fine, our "project" (the words you said, Maik) is running very well and another FussiManager cerveza is mine :-)
Keep on having a good time and take care guys! Hasta luego e muchos saludos de mi parte a bonita latinas!!!
Maik
Hey man, what is "our project"? I forgot everything when I left Germany. Please some help...
ReplyDeleteIf you mean latinas bonitas, we will do what we can...;-)