Boa noite from Jericoacoara!
Finally we arrived where we already wanted to go in 2008 - sorry for that, Steffen!
We just spent some days in our pousada, as we had some problems: we ate something wrong...
But tonight was the first night to visit the sunset, and we took some nice pics.
During our stay Emeric could not resist to rent kite equipement for one day as the wind condition were really good. In the morning kite with a Mormai 9m², in the afternoon with Ozone 7m² (see first pic).
The complete report about Jeri will be posted later.
So, here are some further pics from Jeri:
Bye
Maik & Emeric
Hey guys,
ReplyDeleteat least you have made it to paradise. But also your days of incredibly long vacation are counted. The only thing I am sorry about is that I will not be part of Maik's birthday party which will be nonrecurring - I am convinced. Once you are back to reality I am sure you will give me a detailed report... :(
Steffen
... and now ...
ReplyDeleteat least time has come to do up your backpacks and fly home. Hamburg waits for you. Collegues, friends and your families are curious of you. Put on warm clothing because it´s still winter in Germany and your employer wouldn´t be amused if you get sick already at the very beginning of your working time.
Have a good flight home and safe landing.